Survey Scanning Services
Scanning surveys and customer feedback form results
We have many years of experience in processing returned surveys and customer feedback forms to produce
results and statistics straight from the returned data. By scanning and capturing the completed data
from these forms using our advanced data capture technology it enables us to gather quick results which
is not normally obtained through manual in-house data entry.
- Survey Scanning Process
- Other features and services
- Request a quote
Gathering data from returned feedback surveys
We can collect your data in bulk straight from your office and bring this back to our head scanning bureau. Here we carry out the scanning using our high quality, high speed industry scanners to produce electronic images from the original forms. Once this is completed we setup our data capture template which is especially designed specifically for each form layout and data types and all information such as tick boxes, numbers, crosses and circles are processed. Written text is also captured and entered if necessary while our data capture staff carry out quality control checks over this data to ensure it is correct.
As we have staff check over the forms results as they are being processed we offer a 99.95% accuracy rate which is better than the long winded manual data entry process as well as much faster.
outsourcing feedback data capture
There are numerous advantages to outsourcing your survey data capture work.
- No need to process data into the computer in-house in the manual, time consuming manner
- No need to hire any temporary data entry staff or use another staff member's time inputting the data
- The turnaround time and quality is better at a professional level
- The final accuracy rate is better than that from manual data input
- The costs on printing, document space, post management and quality control are all eliminated
- Have all your results and statistics back in reports, calculated without managing any of the
Other features and services:
Setting up a PO box to collect survey results
We can also se tup a PO box to gather all of the returned forms ourselves which we then process for scanning as the returned data comes through. Therefore you wouldn't have to organise the data in your office beforehand, the whole process is left to us to collect scan and capture the data and you receive the electronic versions at the end of the exercise. This reduces the need to have staff managing these exercises while they could focus on other tasks.